- 8 peaches (may be substituted with apricots)
- 16-20 Selga Active cookies
- 2 tablespoons honey or 2 tablespoons boiled condensed milk with sugar
- 30 g cognac or other liquor of your choice (rum, brandy, liqueur)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoons powdered sugar
Cooking guide (40 minutes)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C. Rinse peaches and cut them in half, remove the pits.
2. Crush cookies in a blender or in a bowl with a masher. Mix the crushed cookie dough with honey or condensed milk, you may choose to add a tablespoon of liquor, mix until homogeneous.
3. Use a teaspoon to fill peaches with the mixture.
4. Top each layer of filling with a pat of butter and you may choose to put a drop of liquor on each of them. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
5. Serve warm or cool, sprinkled with powdered sugar.